Tijd en Locatie
12 nov 2022 20:00
JH SOJO, Eénmeilaan 35, 3010 Leuven, Belgium
Over het evenement
Have you been yearning for another gathering? Because we're here with an Autumn edition that you simply cannot miss out on. Summer might have passed but we've got three immersive acts that will turn you warm and sweaty again.
Or as our Ivo would say: "An autumn edition to bridge the period between the summertime blues and your winter depression. You're welcome."
𝟐𝟏:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟐𝟏:𝟒𝟎
ஜ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋 ஜ ° LEUVEN (BE)
It's been awhile since Belomorkanal performed at Sojo, therefore we booked them given that some of you were clearly experiencing withdrawal symptoms. We're at the point that introductions aren't necessary. Expect instrumental chaos,
You might have seen them before at: Down the Hill 2022, Samhain Trial Festival 2019 (Which Mountain?) and Dishwash. Give them a listen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvgGMUwGCBs
𝟐𝟐:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟐𝟐:𝟒𝟎
ஜ 𝐋'𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ஜ ° MECHELEN (BE)
Our organization is all but unfamiliar with this powerful krank-rock band who got acquainted with Sojo back in 2019. L'itch makes you move. With their brand new album 'Urges' the self-proclaimed 'Krank-rockers' are clearly targeting both your neck and hip moves. The circus-like atmosphere and their energetic live shows immediately establish what they wanted to achieve with this debut: "Theatrical hedonism in a nasty rock album." Pulsating drums that purposefully seek simplicity and grinding guitars that playfully squeeze around it. Your own desires and urges turned into iron-hard rock.
You can find 'Urges' on all online platforms. We recommend that you blast this dirty yet catchy record through the room and through your brain.
You might have seen them before at: Maanrock 2022, Weerde Bierfeesten 2022, De Club x PSYCHONAUT (2019), Sojo Sounds: Goes Underground (2019) Give them a listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2RBwwJzlh3ZmuSWSmHyWaT... aTw28SDtdsDYRHg
𝟐𝟑:𝟐𝟎 - 𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎
ஜ 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑 ஜ ° DENDERLEEUW (BE)
Life sucks in 2022, almost as hard as RONKER hits you in the teeth. RONKER's heaviness lies in simplicity. With one leg deeply rooted in the guitar violence of the nineties and the other entwined in the reverberation of the eighties, RONKER deliberately balances on the edge of extremes. Blackened post-punkgaze for Nine Inch Nails fans or just indie metal? Who's to say!
You might have seen them before at: Gentse Feesten 2022, Rock Herk 2022, Rock Earthfield and No Name Collective @Gent. Give them a listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dALGLJwjsKqfueVsXlXYM...
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟎𝟑:𝟎𝟎
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
- JH Sojo (the venue) and PUMF (the organization) ask you to act responsibly and with respect for all mankind before, during and after the event. The possession and use of drugs is strictly prohibited. We also advise you to leave your dogs (and other pets) at home.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with electronic payments options such as Bancontact and Payconiq. However, there is an ATM available within a 150m walking distance from the venue (Baron August de Becker Remyplein). Do withdraw sufficient funds beforehand.
- Free earplugs will be available at the entrance.
- Free entrance from midnight (afterparty).
- Tickets will become available via Eventbrite on September 30 (Friday) at 8 PM. Price equals €7,50/p.p. (excl. service cost).
- The online ticket sale will end on November 6 at 20:00. Remaining tickets will be sold at the door for €15/p.p.
This event is made possible by MIJNLeuven & Sojo vzw.